Thursday, May 16, 2013

school in a perf. world :O

Im going to be honest with you,
school, especially middle school, is not fun, and we could sit here and
come up with a billion ideas to make it better but I don't think we will ever be able to make it perfect.
BUT! If you wanted to make it more fun, now your talkin'!
Lets first start out with the dress code:
TANK TOPS!!
optional shoes!!
 I hate wearing shoes! I'm going to be honest, I always take my shoes off during class, haha.
and with tanks, whats the big deal? We are in middle school and we are old enough to wear them.
it also gets really hot outside!
I also think that in every classroom we should have chairs that recline :)
I would really appriciate if we could have less class time and more break time!
Us ladies need time to gossip and take care of our business!
Other than that school is okay, highschool with be interesting though.

~Kenny Kenn

2 comments: