Thursday, May 9, 2013

I believe....

I BELIEVE..

I believe that it is possible for every human being; tall,small,big, or short,
however you are, to be treated normally. with respect and love.
It is unacceptable to treat people like that. It is unacceptable to make a person 
feel bad about themselves because they aren't perfect. and no one is.
We all strive to be someone we are not when our natural beauty is to
be who we are not who other people want you to be like.
who cares if you're not a size 0 or in "bikini" body shape.
you are who you are and someday people will respect that.
I make sure to surround myself with people that love me for who am and
are not ashamed of my body type or what my faces looks like.
they love me for me and i am so grateful for that.

    I believe that one day we will live in a world where
society doesn't control our lives and the way that we think we should be.
i mean of course we all want that bikini body or to be as pretty as beyonce, 
but who doesn't?yeah i may not be skinny but that doesn't mean I don't tan or swim
 in a bikini,that doesn't mean that I am going to starve myself thin.
if you were a guy, wouldn't you want a girl who has some curve and may not be the 
skinniest instead of a twig thin pole?
all of my best friends are so nice to me and they could care less how I look!
they love me for me in the way that i am and i am so thankful for that.
so for my believe post, i believe i can make people love themselves for who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment