Saturday, May 4, 2013

Death sux

So, recently(two days ago) my cat just past away. It's really sad and I'm still sad about it. He was like the best kitty I have honestly ever had. I really miss him a lot.. I think about him all the time. We were really close. He was like my best friend and now I don't have him anymore. I would like to thank all of my friends and family who have been there for me with everything that's going on. I will never forget my cat ever. Today we are having a small memorial for him and I am making a little box and filling it with things and I'm going to bury it somewhere, not sure where right now though.. Anyways, here's a picture of me and my kitty. I miss him so so so much ):

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's terrible! I'm really sorry; I know how you feel! Our cat died over a year ago, and I still miss her. :(

    -Elena

    ReplyDelete